Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

1.5.11

Happy Sunday/May 1st

Happy Sunday everyone/Happy May 1st! I am not exactly sure of what you are supposed to wear on May Day, the only time I ever even came close to a May Day celebration was when I saw a May Pole at a Kentucky Derby party... and everyone there was dressed for the Kentucky Derby despite the fact that we were watching it off of a television screen in Vermont. 
Either way... yesterday, during our time in Soho I found these black knit shorts on sale at Topshop. I know everyone is kind of obsessed with Topshop but I find it t be kind of terrifying, especially when there is a sale. I was hesitant to go inside but then I thought why not. Despite the fact that I came out with these shorts, I think it is safe to say, do not go into Topshop during a sale. It was complete madness.
Tank top: Ever
Jumper: H&M
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Whistle: Best Made Co.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP