Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

4.5.11

Spring/Summer look updated: Club Monaco Cashmere & Leopard Print Scarf

Yesterday when I was in Soho I bought this new cashmere jumper that was on sale at Club Monaco. I had never actually been to a Club Monaco I do not think. I am not going to lie it was Snejana/their lookbook that made me go into the store (also the fact that the temperature dropped and I was quite cold). I love the fit and how soft it is. It was my gift to myself.

I also bought this leopard print shawl from Bloomingdales, which is lovely because it unfolds into what seems like a small blanket. Also, if you know me you know that I have been in search for ages... maybe a year, for a leopard print scarf that I like. I am excited to say that I found it! With my two new lovely items I put together an outfit that I am excited to wear. It is pretty much the same as my summer time uniform from last summer but with a different pair of ankle boots. 

Shorts: William Rast
Tank top: Juicy Couture
Ankle Boots: Steven by Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP