Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

29.8.11

LF LF LF LF LF

A couple of days into my trip the contents of my wardrobe soon became more things from LF than the clothes that I brought, which is the explanation for the LF shorts and top that I wore in this outfit. Like I mentioned in my post White Knit Shorts, I love LF knit shorts, so much that I ended up picking up a couple of pairs in different colors. I found buying a knit top in Los Angeles to be a little more difficult but I ended up happily buying this soft and warm white one. The back is longer than the front, which is a perfectly odd little detail that works well for layering and adds that bit of character that can make you love an outfit. When it got darker out I added my scarf thing from LF and swapped the Litas for my ankle boots.

Top and Shorts: LF; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell; Bag: Prada; Hat: Urban Outfitters;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP