Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

28.8.11

we have been at the LF in LA

Sorry I have not been blogging recently, after I got over being sick I headed to LA where there was little time to blog. I did take lots of photos for blog posts though! Jordan and I made it back to my home up North on Friday just before the hurricane scare hit the city. Now we are waiting for things to pass and on Tuesday we will head back to start our next term at school. Here are some pictures from my first full day in LA. Jordan and I walked over to the LF on Larchmont in the morning so I could shop the sale while it was still on. I picked up a few things that you will get to see soon! 

Shirt: Cheap Monday; Shorts: William Rast; Shoes: Stevens; Bag: Prada;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP