Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

8.9.11

IFBcon Pt. I of II

As I mentioned in my previous post, Jordan and I attended the IFBcon at Milk Studios. I would be lying if I said that IFB put on anything less than a well coordinated and fantastic show. Each impressive panel was different than the other, and each panelist was experienced in their unique field; had useful and relevant knowledge to share; and had varied opinions on the topics. Let's not forget all of the dope swag that we were given: on the go flat irons from Amika; makeup palets from Urban Decay; KMS California (a personal favorite of mine) products AND hair styling; hair bows from gla.mar.ous; earrings from BaubleBar; Butter nail polish; Manicures and treats from Magnum ice cream; and roulette from Aldo. In all seriousness I heart IFB! If you get the chance to go an IFBcon, make like a Nike ad and just do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP