Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

8.9.11

Pretty Handy

Yesterday, Jordan and I went to the IFBConference at Milk Studios, an amazing experience that I only have kind things to say about. Seeing that this was a conference about blogging/social media (aka cyborg central) we took tons of photos, which should be up within the next couple of days; however, I would like to take this time to focus on the handware of one of my new style icons (I think he may be sporting a pair of Jil Sander shoes, correct me if I am wrong, seriously)! Can you guess who it is?
Those are the hands of the extremely stylish and eloquent Tony Wang! Duh!

More posts soon to on the subject of IFB, time to go to class. Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP