Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

29.3.12

Baltic Beauty Elena Perminova vs. Bracelet by Moniva Vinader

Mariel Bennett and Jordan Romanoff @ Dress Me
Source: tumblr // Fiji Gem 18-karat rose gold-vermeil spinel bracelet by Monica Vinader: 350.00 //

Ever since I first saw this picture of former Russian model Elena Perminova, wearing this possibly pale lavender or blue but most likely just grey Chloé coat, a pink (although some say orange) Maison Michel hat, and this pair of black (Zara ?) heels, I have thought her to be terribly chic. She is definitely on my list of Baltic babes.


My obsession with Baltic beauties may have something to do with my own Baltic heritage but I do not think I am alone with this one, it seems that along with a few other Russian names (you can read about them in the April issue of Vogue), Perminova is becoming a fashion week street style icon who never fails to deliver when it comes to amazing outfits. Along with the other Russian style stars, her outfits have a unique Russian touch to them that just makes me melt.

So, when I saw this bracelet by Monica Vinader the other day online I became extremely excited. The half gold half cord combination instantly reminds me of Perminova’s outfit. Also, let’s not forget the other similarities: the black, the rose gold, the bracelet’s black spinels/the jewels from the Chloé coat, and of course the ‘M’ on the bracelet and the ‘M’ on the hat. So lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP