Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

8.4.12

Modernism x LEGO

I haven't been shy in the past about showing my love for California architecture. I think we've also made our taste for modernism clear. With these interests, I couldn't resist going through the entries to the LEGO building contest that asked entrants to construct an original home design inspired by California mid-century modern architecture. Dwell and Pacific Standard Time teamed up to run the contest as if it didn't already sound enticing enough. There were quite a few entries that I enjoyed. Many caused some serious nostalgia, picking up on some of my favorite elements of L.A. architecture such as building into hills and of course the attention to natural interaction with constructed spaces. Below are a few of my favorite entries, the rest can be found here.

 


 






 

1 comment:

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP