Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

7.4.12

New Shoes

Top: Gap // Jeans: J Brand // Jacket & Shoes: Zara //

I am starting to feel like these shoes from Zara are the new Lita for the fashion blogging, outfit posting crowd. One has to assume that for a shoe to get Lita level popularity there must be a good reason behind it. I decided to get to the ‘sole’ of the situation by finally buying a pair myself.

The design of this shoe is minimal, contemporary, and interesting. For me, it is nearly perfect for a polite black heel. Despite how into these shoes I was before I bought them, I had my doubts about the function of the shoe that had prevented be from buying them sooner.

  1. I have never bought a pair of shoes from Zara before and therefore felt skeptical
  2. They look like they will give you blisters if you wear them for walking purposes
  3. Considering that I only buy shoes that I think I will be able to walk in for at least a mile and a half, I wasn't sure if these would be comfortable enough

Although they were comfortable, I did end up getting blisters (thankfully there was a drug store two blocks away when I decided that I needed bandaids). This could have partially been the result of me jumping around, which I guess isn’t something you shouldn’t be doing in heels anyways. If you are interested in getting a pair I would recommend them, for only $50 I cannot really complain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP