Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

10.9.11

FNO: BCBGMAXAZRIA


Thanks to Michael (wearing the kilt. And for the record I am pretty sure he is way ahead of the game on this one. I think kilts are going to make a comeback... just look in the windows of the men's Rag & Bone store if you don't believe me.) and Cliff (who may have the coolest ring collection I have seen yet, totally chic, no words can explain), Jordan and I had such a marvelous FNO at the BCBGMAXAZRIA store at 40th and 5th. They introduced us to some pretty amazing people and I got to try on the most beautiful, well crafted dresses from Herve Leger picked out by Michael. If only pictures were allowed! If I could afford one I would have bought this little tan one right then and there, those dresses fit like a glove! They are extremely glamourous, in that uptown chic way. Thank you again to Michael and Cliff, you guys are beyond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP