Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

9.9.11

IFBcon Pt. II of II

Some of the lovely people I met at IFBcon:
I was beyond excited to talk to Lauren and Erica from Honestly...WTF?!  in person. Even though I am sure they were both thinking 'Oh god, you're that person who keeps tweeting to us about friendship bracelets...', they were so sweet and even talked to me about friendship bracelets in person. 
This picture does not do their outfits justice, sorry for that! Either way, I think their outfits totally capture the mood of their blog. They have that rare polite and polished- goes to farmers markets, has a green thumb, owns really nice leather bags, DIY look that places like Anthropolgie try to sell as a lifestyle. I would like to also point out that Erica is sporting some of the DIYs from their site. I love the metal on the shirt collar and obviously her 'arm party' (see next pic) of DIY bracelets. On a final note, ever since seeing them I have been thinking about wearing breton shirts and how I still would not mind having a pair of Acne ankle boots!
I was able to meet Leandra from The Man Repeller , the one who not only coined the term 'arm party' but had a pretty lovely arm party going on herself and complimented Erica's (from Honestly...WTF?!) arm party during their panel. I have to say she should get an award for creating effortlessly chic outfits. In addition to that I love that jacket and her shoes! 
Amiee Song from Song of Style is a new favorite of mine. Her outfit seriously blew my mind. I mean that is style! Her shoes, pants, arm parties, and necklace are all so amazing! She seriously knows how to put it together!
Natalie from Natalie Off Duty also a pro at that effortlessly chic look. So adorable and kind! She is such a model too, so tall and elegant!
Mr. Micky of PaperMag was extremely funny, I think all who were there would agree. His outfit reminds me of Truman Capote, I am not sure why exactly, but he has that 'I've been on vacation and was inspired by this beautiful necklace I saw there so I brought one back' thing about him. Also, even though his bag would be feminine on anyone else, he somehow makes it look like just an added touch of glam.
Ann Colville Somma of Holier than Now had the most lovely vintage dress on. I mean can you believe how marvelous she looks? Unreal! I do not know where she found that dress but it is something worth talking about. If that is not style than I am not sure what is...
Christian Remrod of Fashion Networks
The always chic, symbol of Swedish efficiency, classic Elin Kling
Jeremy Piven... kidding! The witty and friendly Ari Goldberg of StyleCaster

One more post from IFBcon to come. Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP