Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

30.3.12

Me x Kate Moss for Supreme: A Note on Tattoos

Mariel Bennett and Jordan Romanoff @ Dress Me
Photograph: Marielle Sales

Photographer Marielle Sales took this photo of me during a recent shoot we did together. I did not actually realize when I picked up the piece of torn off poster from the ground to show it to Marielle and Jordan that it looked like I was the one holding a cigarette for a Supreme ad. It wasn't until she told me not to move that it all became clear.

After seeing the photograph I actually have a new perspective on getting a tattoo (this is only in relation to myself, I think tattoos look extremely cool and approrpriate on everyone else), which is something I have always been curious about. I am not sure if this is correct logic but I have come to realize that if I do not like the way that they look on me when my head is on Kate's body then the likelihood of me liking them on my own body is not very high. Does this mean that I am going to stop putting on temporary tattoos? Not a chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP