Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

30.3.12

Powerhouse Museum

Woman farewelling ship passengers [Eric Sheldon's band?]
Lockheed Hudson Bomber
Centennial Hall and Organ
Grace Bros Ball at Palais Royale Moore Park
Two women boxing
A small girl with her large dog

When I saw that there was a Powerhouse Museum commons on flikr, I instantly (and foolishly, I'll now admit) assumed that it was in some way related to Powerhouse Books. I went to build this post with a totally awesome story about how I worked under the guidance of a few people from Visionaire to help create a book of Time Square photographs from the 80s for Powerhouse as a Parsons class. Unfortunately, these two Powerhouses don't seem to be related. I was fooled by similar logos (although, to be fair, how many ways can you format a lowercase ph?). Still I enjoyed looking through their collection, and made some interesting finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP