Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

2.4.12

Into Miu Miu Star Print

Ever since stars started appearing on garments I have been into them (remember the Chanel SS2008 collection). As a side note: I am not talking about the stars from American flag motifs. I had not really seen that many star printed garments until I was in Acne over the summer with my Father and he bought a black tie with little white stars on it. From that point on I have been into star prints (officially).

When I found a black dress with white stars on it at H&M in the fall, similar to the tie that my Dad had bought, I was extremely excited and I figured that my star print obsession was over for the most part. However, after seeing this pair of red star printed jeans from Miu Miu I am realizing that I am not over it yet. The jeans are my favorite, but I would wear a whole star printed outfit from Miu Miu (pictured above) if I could. I made the picture for you so you could get a sense of how great it would be.

If you do not believe me, try it for yourself (and then send me a picture so I can tell you how badly I want to be your best friend and how great you look)! Bottom / Top / Jacket: Miu Miu //

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog archive

followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dress Me Mag
Follow dressmemag on Twitter Follow dressmemag on Tumblr

Back to TOP